This look was inspired by my daily struggle to work on my yoga practice. At best, I’m a once a week practitioner, but I’m working hard on changing that on the daily basis. Namasté!
Photo Information: Crop Top, Hoodie, and Leggings by Forever 21, Yoga Block by Yoga Era.
Photo Information: Jacket – BlankNYC via Nordstrom, Label Pin – Vixen by Micheline Pitt via Etsy.
Happy October!!! 🎃
Photo Information: Romper – Forever 21
Thanks for reading! 🙂
Photo Information: Sandals – Coconuts by Matisse (via Nordstrom Rack), Jeggings – American Eagle Outfitters, Flounce Off-The-Shoulder Blouse – Forever 21, Clutch and Sunglasses – H&M.
Photo Information: Floral Embroidered Collar Shirt from Forever 21 | Aldo “Onerin” Laser-Cut Pointed Toe Flats (Nordstrom Rack) | American Eagle Denim X Super Hi-Rise Jegging in color Dark Reflections.
Thanks for visiting!! 🙂
- Artificial lashes of your choice (I used Dodo Lashes, style D115).
- Cosmetic grade glitter.
- Glitter adhesive (I used Sprinkles Glue from Beauty Bakerie).
- While leaving your lashes in their tray, brush a third (or however much you are wanting for your first glitter) with glitter adhesive.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the lash.
- After the tops have dried fully, gently remove them from their tray, and repeat the process with the bottom side of the lashes.
- Once both sides have dried, you are ready to apply.
To see the final result, check out my Instagram @allthingsadoredofficial
Thanks for reading and have a great 4th of July! 🤗