- Cuts way down on getting ready time.
- Pretty much always look wide awake and refreshed.
- No pesky eyelash glue mishaps (I have them quite often).
- Washing your face much differently.
- Sleeping more carefully, so not to squish your new lashes into the pillow.
- Unable to use liquid eyeliner.
- Slightly pricier than faux lashes (but not much – range from $25-$60 for approx. 2-3 weeks).
- Commitment to same eyelash design for a two week period (for those of you who like to change it up).
Overall, I would highly recommend trying them out for yourselves. I will definitely be getting them again.
Thanks for reading! 🙂
Photo Information: Jacket – BlankNYC via Nordstrom, Label Pin – Vixen by Micheline Pitt via Etsy.
Happy October!!! 🎃
Since October is one of my favorite months, I’ve decided to do a giveaway of some of my favorite things.
To enter all you have to do is:
Go to my Instagram @allthingsadoredofficial
- Follow me
- Like the giveaway post
- Tag two friends who might also want to enter
- Comment what you are planning on dressing up as for Halloween
Open to US and International participants.
Winner will be selected at random on Friday, October 13th!
Good luck!! 🙂
Glittery. Versatile. Amazing. These iredescent lip toppers instantly double your lip color collection as these little beauties can be worn alone or on top of your favorite lip product. It is a perfect addition when wanting to add a little drama to your usual look.
The Diamond Crushers formula is non-sticky and glides easily over the lips. The glitter stays where it’s supposed to and doesn’t get all over your face.
The Lime Crime website describes them as, a weightless water-based formula that goes on matte and dries to a smudge-proof finish. Can be worn alone or over liquid matte lipstick without making it run, and the lightweight water-based formula is filled with light-reflective iridescent shimmers that dance and glisten with you as you move.
Ten beautiful, sparkling shades including:
- Choke (baby pink/baby blue)
- Lit (rose gold)
- Cleopatra (blush/gold)
- Acid Fairy (lavender/mint)
- Black Unicorn (black rainbow)
- Cheap Thrill (sunset/rose)
- Dope (cotton candy pink/champagne)
- Strip (bright pink)
- Fluke (mauve/blue)
- Trip (purple/turquoise)
Available for $18 on the Lime Crime website and some shades are available on ASOS as well.
Photo Information: Romper – Forever 21
Thanks for reading! 🙂