Glittery. Versatile. Amazing. These iredescent lip toppers instantly double your lip color collection as these little beauties can be worn alone or on top of your favorite lip product. It is a perfect addition when wanting to add a little drama to your usual look.
The Diamond Crushers formula is non-sticky and glides easily over the lips. The glitter stays where it’s supposed to and doesn’t get all over your face.
The Lime Crime website describes them as, a weightless water-based formula that goes on matte and dries to a smudge-proof finish. Can be worn alone or over liquid matte lipstick without making it run, and the lightweight water-based formula is filled with light-reflective iridescent shimmers that dance and glisten with you as you move.
Ten beautiful, sparkling shades including:
- Choke (baby pink/baby blue)
- Lit (rose gold)
- Cleopatra (blush/gold)
- Acid Fairy (lavender/mint)
- Black Unicorn (black rainbow)
- Cheap Thrill (sunset/rose)
- Dope (cotton candy pink/champagne)
- Strip (bright pink)
- Fluke (mauve/blue)
- Trip (purple/turquoise)
Available for $18 on the Lime Crime website and some shades are available on ASOS as well.
Photo Information: Romper – Forever 21
Thanks for reading! 🙂
Photo Information: Sandals – Coconuts by Matisse (via Nordstrom Rack), Jeggings – American Eagle Outfitters, Flounce Off-The-Shoulder Blouse – Forever 21, Clutch and Sunglasses – H&M.
Photo Information: Floral Embroidered Collar Shirt from Forever 21 | Aldo “Onerin” Laser-Cut Pointed Toe Flats (Nordstrom Rack) | American Eagle Denim X Super Hi-Rise Jegging in color Dark Reflections.
Thanks for visiting!! 🙂
- Artificial lashes of your choice (I used Dodo Lashes, style D115).
- Cosmetic grade glitter.
- Glitter adhesive (I used Sprinkles Glue from Beauty Bakerie).
- While leaving your lashes in their tray, brush a third (or however much you are wanting for your first glitter) with glitter adhesive.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the lash.
- After the tops have dried fully, gently remove them from their tray, and repeat the process with the bottom side of the lashes.
- Once both sides have dried, you are ready to apply.
To see the final result, check out my Instagram @allthingsadoredofficial
Thanks for reading and have a great 4th of July! 🤗